Covid 19 Policy Update
Covid 19 Policy
November 2020 update
Inline with guidance from government we maintain our consultation and sales service albeit on a currently adjusted basis. You can still enquire and still benefit getting our products, requesting service from this website our team will contact you asking how you would like to safely proceed.
- Manufacturing and Construction are permitted by government, our supply and installation facilities are open.
- You can still enquire requesting advice and can still purchase – much of our service remains available.
- Our staff here are working from home, unnecessary travel, meetings or personal interactions are discouraged.
- Necessary home visits are conducted in a safe manner, our staff maintain social distance with a face covering and sanitiser.
- Much of our service is (and always has been) conducted outdoors on the patio making social distancing safely available.
- Please note that we cannot visit people with symptoms of the virus or those testing positive.
- We are checking temperatures daily and continue following guidance from Public Health England.
For those with symptoms our team can advise by telephone and a future provisional appointment can be booked. We can also achieve much by email (a photo of your patio area can help) and we interact well over Skype, Facebook and Whatsapp.
We thank our customers for their cooperation. We are open, please don’t hesitate to call us on FREEPHONE 0800 0787 247